Having built some of the hardest integrations (cough Salesforce cough) for products we built in the past and gone through the pain of it ourselves, we wished there was a better experience of developing native integrations quickly so we could go back to building our core product.
From our early customers & conversations with CTOs of SaaS companies over the past year and our personal experience, here is what we found:
- Native Integrations are still being built in-house by engineers working full-time on them.
- Tools like Zapier do not work for this use-case where the integrations need to be native to the product as they put burden on the end user.
- Some of these integrations take over months to build and get right.
- Maintaining these integrations is a nightmare and wastes hundreds of engineering hours which could be spent on a company’s core product/business. The current tools just don't cut it.
This our my attempt to fix just that.
Here's how we solve it:
- We're a single API/Schema to build all your customer facing CRM integrations.
- The goal is to allow SaaS companies to ship their 6 month roadmap in a matter of few days with a 10x better developer experience that we'd offer.
We currently support unified APIs that allow you ship an integration with your customers in < 48 hours for
- Zoho CRM